www.enjoyfishandchips.co.uk is owned by Seafish and the Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB). Both Seafish and AHDB are Non-Departmental Public Bodies. Seafish is funded by a levy on seafood, and AHDB by a levy on the industries of beef and sheep, cereals and oilseeds, horticulture, dairy, pigs and potatoes.
Your use of the Enjoy Fish & Chips website and the information contained on it is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Seafish and AHDB reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions. Notification of any such amendments will be posted on the Enjoy Fish & Chips website.
All material included on the website is intended for general information purposes onlyand is not legal or professional advice. Users should take appropriate action to verify the information provided, and should not act or refrain from acting on the information contained on the Enjoy Fish & Chips website without first verifying the information and obtaining their own legal and/or professional advice.
Information may be changed or updated without notice. Seafish and AHDB make no representations or warranties of any kind about the content, accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on the Enjoy Fish & Chips website, and any liability howsoever arising from any use of the Enjoy Fish & Chips website is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. This exclusion of liability includes any direct or indirect or consequential claim for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of or in connection with any use whatsoever of the Enjoy Fish & Chips website .
Seafish and AHDB do not endorse, approve, support or accept any responsibility or liability for the contents of any third party website that may be accessed through the Enjoy Fish & Chips website.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any use of the Enjoy Fish & Chips website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the user and Seafish and AHDB all agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such matter.
Material on this web site is the copyright of Seafish and AHDB. It may be reproduced without formal permission or charge for personal or in-house use. Permission to reproduce any of this material other than for personal or in-house use should be sought from:
Trade Marketing Manager
t: 0131 558 3331
Where any items on this site are being republished or copied to others, the source of the material must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged.
Permission to reproduce material does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
Competition terms and conditions
Please ensure you read the Terms & Conditions before taking part in this promotion.
Open to residents of the UK, CI, and IOM (excludes ROI) aged 16 years or over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion may not participate.
2. PROMOTION DATES
Entries open 11 September and closes at 23.59 on 30 November 2016.
- Internet access is required to enter into the promotion and participants must answer the relevant multiple choice and feedback survey questions provided on the following pages of the Enjoy Fish & Chips site.
- To enter into the promotion participants must answer the relevant multiple choice and feedback survey questions provided on the competition page of the Enjoy Fish & Chips site.
- All participants must be registered members of the Enjoy Fish & Chips website. No purchase necessary for entry.
4. NUMBER OF ENTRIES ALLOWED
- Entry is open during the promotional period
- One entry per valid email address per household.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion.
- Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes or any multiple entries submitted by multiple or other invalid e-mail addresses or by any other means are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify all entries and winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there is, or the promoter has reasonable grounds to believe there is or has been a breach of these terms and conditions or entry.
- One prize winner will be selected at random using an automated selection system, from the database of all correct entries received, and notified by email within two weeks of the closing date.
- The prize consists of a 16GB iPad Air 2.
- After a ‘winner notification’ email is sent to the prize winner from Seafish (the Promoter) and the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 14 days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- There are no cash or other alternative prizes available.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
The winner may be required to take part in reasonable related publicity with no further recompense.
No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that cannot be made or are not received or included in the draw for any reason whatsoever.
8. DATA COLLECTION
Seafish and AHDB will use your personal details to send you brand information and details of activities that they feel will be of interest to you. Your details will not be passed to any third parties, and you will be able to unsubscribe at any time.
9. PROMOTER DETAILS
Enjoy Fish & Chips is part of The Sea Fish Industry Authority.
The Promoter is The Sea Fish Industry Authority, with offices at 18 Logie Mill, Logie Green Road, Edinburgh, EH7 4HS Please do not send entries to this address.